27-29 September 2020
Share knowledge and come together virtually
- 13.30h Virtual site-visit to the Ljubljana Health Centre with a focus on their achievements in handling the COVID19 crisis
And insights in the use of the Simulation Centre at the Ljubljana Health Centre with three live sessions dealing with:
- Teaching staff in communication in crisis situations
- Teaching staff in how to approach a patient with septic shock
- Simulations in prevention (smoking, obesity)
After the sessions there will be room for asking questions and making comments.
- Online workshops based on submitted abstracts
- 9.15h – 10.45h Round one with two sessions: you can choose between (1) the Organisation of Primary Care and (2) Patient/Community involvement
- 11.00h – 12.30h Round two with three sessions: you can choose between (1) Mental Health & increasing inequity, (2) Primary Care and COVID19 in the Flemish perspective and (3) vulnerable students for mental health problems in the Greek context
Fees*: free for EFPC Members | 25€ for EFPC non-members
More information will come regarding the e-event and how you can take part.
* Cancellations made 15 days prior the e-Event cannot be refunded
Abstract submission deadline: 15th August 2020 – CLOSED