Vision on Primary Care
To make primary care providers able and willing to take responsibility for the health of the population under their care.
EFPC AT A GLANCE
The European Forum for Primary Care was initiated in early 2005 by a group of interested parties from several countries. The aim of the Forum is to improve the health of the population by promoting strong Primary Care. This is done by advocating for Primary Care, by generating data and evidence on Primary Care and by exchanging information between its members. The Forum seeks to expand its membership and thereby to become a leading force for strengthening Primary Care in Europe.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Statutes EFPC Association
- By-Laws EFPC Association
- Extract Chamber of Commerce
- Notification Dutch Tax office
The EFPC is a Non-Governmental-Organisation with a not-for-profit status (see the above documents as references).
Funding sources are from:
- membership fees 64%
- conference delegate fees 30%
- other sources 6%
The EFPC does not receive any funding from pharmaceutical industry. Please, check our Guiding Principles Sponsorships
The percentage of the highest amount received from a single entity is 6%.
MEET THE TEAM
BECOME EFPC MEMBER
The aim of the Forum is to connect the three groups of interested parties in the field of Primary Care: field practitioners, health policy makers, and the producers and evaluators of health care information. By linking policy practice and research the Forum intends to stimulate policymaking based on vision and evidence as much as it intends to support Primary Care practice, oriented towards quality and equity.
The Membership of the Forum is open to all organizations, institutions and individuals in Europe, which support the aim of the Forum and do not have commercial interests.
Benefits of the membership are:
- Opportunity to participate within the forum in discussions and to publish your articles and documentation on the Forum’s website
- Regular e-mail newsletters on Primary Care developments
- Information on conferences, meetings and other activities organized by the European Forum for Primary Care and its partners; reduced registration fees for several conferences
- One to three free entrances for the EFPC conferences, depending on type of membership (see regulations for further details)
- Individual 150 euro
- Small institutional 385 euro
- Medium institutional 770 euro
- Large institutional 1320 euro
- Premium member 2500 euro
- A chance to network and meet colleagues who have similar interests and concerns
- Full access to member website via the members area
Please note: The webmaster of the European Forum for Primary reserves the right to select and edit information that members offer for publication on the website.