This webinar will introduce the PRIMORE research network project.This initiative aims at bringing together researchers with different backgrounds and from a wide range of professional groups within the fields of primary care research and long-term care research, develop and share knowledge for the benefit of research on municipal health and care services, and eventually, the quality of municipal health and care in Europe.
The main objective of this proposed project, to develop an international, multiprofessional network in community oriented health and care research, will be pursued through five main activities:
1) Develop models for a multiprofessional health system and services research in primary health care that connects research, policy and practice
2) Support and initiate exchange of knowledge and experience
3) Support of research in countries with low capacity
4) Undertake dissemination activities aimed at researchers, policy-makers and service providers
5) Develop forums for cooperation between researcher, policymakers and practice.
Registration for the webinar via an email to the EFPC secretariat