A skill co-building pre-conference 20 November,2019
This skills co-building preconference aims to share experiences, findings and track solutions regarding the integration of public health and primary care through education and training of primary care and public health professionals in different countries.
The preconference is organised to be interactive, to mix experiences from the practice, the academic and the organizational side with a European perspective and mix alternatively plenaries and subgroup exchanges. Speakers will bring examples and ideas as material for sub-group discussions.
École des hautes études en santé publique (EHESP) Mission RESPIRE (Recherche en Soins Primaires Innovants et Renouvelés) in collaboration with EUPHA Sections Child and adolescent public health, Health services research, Health workforce research, EUPHAnxt and European Forum of Primary Care
The detailed programme and the list of speakers can be downloaded here.
Why should you attend to this preconference?
- To recognize education and training curriculum of primary care and public health professionals in different European countries
- To define existing education and training challenges
- To identify good practice examples on the integration of public health and primary care
- To give examples on different stakeholders’ roles on the integration of public health and primary care
- To recognize innovative examples on the integration of public health and primary care
- To build a network on the integration of public health and primary care
- It is expected that the proposed preconference will be able to create collaborations for future studies and activities with all the actors of primary health care at the European level.
The pre-conference is free of charge but registration is required. Networking lunch and refreshments are included. Number of registrations is limited. Participants are expected to attend the full day as to allow for preparing and taking home messages.