Webinar “Cases of Primary Care in closed settings/prisons” | 18/01/21 at 12h CET
The EFPC will be hosting the Webinar “Cases of Primary Care in closed settings/prisons” next 18th of January, at 12h (CET). With the focus on highlighting the continuity of care between prisons and the community, as well as the role and the need for Primary Care within closed settings.
- Anke van Dam (former director Aids Foundation East West (AFEW), Advisory Board member EFPC)
- Dina Masalimova (AFEW Kyrgyzstan)
- Coral Sirdifield (University of Lincoln, UK)
- Lauren Smith (University of Lincoln, UK)
- Peter Groenewegen (NIVEL and University Utrecht, NL)
- Anja Dirkzwager (NCSR, NL)
- Welcome and introduction – Anke van Dam, member of the Advisory Board EFPC, chair of the working group Prison Health
- Prison Health, the organization for care in prison and the link with care outside of prison in England/Wales – Dr Lauren Smith and Dr Coral Sirdifield, University of Lincoln
- Prison Health in Kyrgyzstan – Dina Masalimova, AFEW Kyrgyzstan
- The challenges of the continuum of care and the link with primary care; preliminary results of a literature review – Prof Dr Peter Groenewegen, NIVEL and University Utrecht and Dr Anja Dirkzwager, NCSR – Netherlands Institute for the Study of Crime and Law Enforcement.
Please register your interest in attendance using our online registration form. For further information please feel free to contact us