Timeframe: starting to be discussed, at the latest beginning of April 2024, if possible earlier, ending on the 19th of September 2024
The EFPC will organize in close collaboration with the Ljubljana Community Health Centre the next 2024 EFPC conference in Ljubljana: ” Sustainability in Primary Care: From Awareness to Action”. The conference will take place from 15 till 18 September at the new cultural centre in Ljubljana.
The organisational committee consists of representatives of the Slovenian partners and representatives of the EFPC: Mr Diederik Aarendonk, Ms Sophie van den Abeele and Ms Irene Cubells. The trainee will be part of this organisational committee.
A content committee has been formed for this conference. The conference will have a highly interactive character including debate corners, video introductions, outdoor activities, etc. The main objective of the conference is an active exchange of knowledge and experiences in Primary Care developments in Europe.
Tasks, all under the supervision of the EFPC coordinator
Assisting in the development of the conference programme including the identification of key-note speakers, workshop facilitators, in close collaboration with the Content Committee
- Coordination of the submission of abstracts and the selection process of abstracts in close collaboration with the support staff of the EFPC and the Content Committee
- Coordination of the production of a book of abstracts including the programme prior to the conference
- Providing content for the conference website in close collaboration with the EFPC support staff
- Assisting in the coordination of logistic and administrative preparations for the conference in close collaboration with the support staff of the EFPC
- Correspondence with conference participants
- Bachelor or Master student Health Sciences, Public Health, International Relations, etc.
- Proficiency in English, other European languages would be an advantage
- Interest in international networking
- The trainee should be based in The Netherlands.
The work will need approximately half a day per week.
Limited travelling might be required but most of the work will be executed from out of the home-base, contacting future partners by all means of communication. Presence at the Ljubljana conference will be facilitated by the EFPC. No other payment is foreseen.
Supervision on a regular basis will be offered by Mr Diederik Aarendonk, coordinator of the EFPC.
Mr Diederik Aarendonk, coordinator EFPC, Tel +31 6 29359635
Please send your application letter (max 1/2A4) and a brief CV (both in English) to Diederik Aarendonk (email@example.com) indicating: #EFPC2024 trainee