EFPC Bergen masterclass Thursday 16 June (full day)
This master-class is aiming early career researchers to further develop their professional and research skills. It includes lectures from distinguished speakers. At most 15 participants will be allowed to participate. Priority will be given to candidates from the Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) and the goal is to have multi-professional participation. For application please send an email to the EFPC secretariat
Deadline 30 March!
Preliminary program Thursday 16 June:
- Lectures about complexity in Primary Care, research methodology, practical implications of Interprofessional Collaboration, international comparative studies, changing role of professionals, etc.
- Involved lecturers:
- Prof. Dr. Maria van den Muijsenbergh (Chair EFPC, General practitioner and researcher at the department of Primary and Community care at Radboud University Medical Centre Nijmegen and at Pharos, the Dutch centre of expertise on health disparities)
- Prof. Mehmet Akman (Marmara University School of Medicine, Department of Family Medicine | TAHEV (Turkish Foundation of Family Medicine)
- Dineke Smit (Radboud University, social sciences, Netherlands)
- Prof. Dr. Peter Groenewegen (senior researcher at NIVEL, the Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research and professor at the Utrecht University, Faculty of Social Sciences)
- Paula Vassallo (EFPC Advisory Board member, President of the European Association of Dental Public Health)
- Involvement in the Friday 17 June final meeting of the 1st phase of the PRIMORE project with workshops on
- Mental Health & Primary Care
- Prison Health & Primary Care
- Healthy Aging & Primary Care
- The Organisation of Primary Care